ooooooooooo I love them ! this is exactly the sort of thing I crave more of
Printable Terrain - Tower and Ruins
A downloadable paper terrain
Print & Play Paper Terrain for Miniature TTRPGs and Skirmish Wargames
Howdy Folks! I've been inspired by skirmish-scale tabletop wargames of late and wanted to create some terrain to fit the smaller setting and scale of a new project I'm working on.
While I love breaking out the foam, glue, and gravel to create some terrain, paper is my true love! I've been tinkering away on some artwork and paper engineering to create some overgrown ruins to use in my skirmish games like Grimdark: Firefight and Age of Fantasy: Skirmish. I like the hand-drawn style, and want to explore more uses of color and texture in future terrain sets.
While this is scaled for an 18mm scale skirmish wargame, I found it easily fit my 28mm minis for wargames/ttrpgs. You can even scale up the small ruins for use in DnD and larger-scale games.
- Prints Black and White on standard US Letter 8.5" x 11" paper.
- 60lb Cardstock or heavy-weight paper works best.
- Cut and Assemble using Scissors, Exacto Blades, and glue.
- White PVA glue, Superglue(CA), Gluesticks, and Hot Glue will all work fine.
- Scoring Folds is very helpful when it comes to assembly
Off to make some more games, armies, and terrain. See you next time!
Click download now to get access to the following files: